Introduction
Hi. I'm Nokuthula Sithole, I'm originally from Nkandla in KwaZulu-Natal but I'm currently staying in Richardsbay. I'm currently a University of Zululand's third year student doing a Diploma in Public Relations. As this is my final year, I have developed skills in journalism and communication, where I solely write news articles, report news and public speaking. I grasped the learned techniques of Digital communications and Media studies very well. I want to further strengthen my knowledge and skills. Considering this, I want to one day become a News writer or a journalist because I find interest in traveling and getting to know everyone and everything. Being a university student has taught me many things and got to know a lot of people with different personalities and different mindsets. Besides being a university student, I'm a chubby girl and my goal is to encourage those curvy girls to love and embrace their bodies. But most importantly, they must love themse...

You may be Chubby ,but that doesn't mean that you can't vibe ๐ฅ๐
ReplyDeleteInteresting show us more videos ☺️
ReplyDeleteGreat stuff. ๐
ReplyDeleteYeassss๐ฅ๐๐๐
ReplyDeleteDance rehearsal are everything
ReplyDeleteCool ๐๐๐
ReplyDelete๐๐ it is therapy indeed
ReplyDeleteDance gal๐
ReplyDeleteYou go girl ๐ฅ๐
ReplyDeleteDance gals ๐
ReplyDeleteI love dancing ๐ถ
ReplyDeleteYes gal ❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteDancing heals everything
ReplyDeleteThis interesting ๐๐
ReplyDeleteMore videos abeg๐
ReplyDeleteWaiting for more๐ฅ
ReplyDeleteI want to join dancing groups
ReplyDeleteI like it๐
ReplyDeleteYes I love these dance moves
ReplyDeleteKeep on motivating us
ReplyDelete