Sunday motivation


 Hi good people๐Ÿ‘‹. It's a great Sunday for all of us. So today I want to  say when you come across a CuRvY girl, I need you to UNDERSTAND this!☝ we were made for the SOFT LIFE๐Ÿ’…

The Good Lord has Giveth and we have Receiveth๐Ÿ‘ all the blessings of a SOFT LIFE๐Ÿ’ƒ. Touch the body!!! 

Yes the Body is soft, the Thighs are soft, the Buns are soft because the Good Lord, made our lives to be soft. AMEN!!!๐Ÿ‘. HE said if you should land in the face of danger, you will have a soft landing! That is why my behind is soft, AMEN!!!

HE said I will CUSHION๐Ÿ’ž from your enemies๐Ÿ‘น that's why I have extra CUSHION๐Ÿ‘Œ and I was made for everything SOFT. Nothing on my body is Hard, AMEN!!!

Therefore my entire life will never be hard. The Good Lord has made it. SO! When you see me you must see LUXURY ๐Ÿ’ซ and PLUSHINESS๐Ÿ’… and SOFT. Just easy living.

Because I'm made for an easy SOFT life. AMEN!!! 


Comments

  1. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š❤️ God bless for encouraging our chubby chicks to embrace every elagance of their body

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm lovely ❤️❤️๐Ÿ’ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're bringing confidence ๐ŸคŒ

    ReplyDelete
  4. ๐Ÿ”ฅ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the encouragement you're giving chubby chicks. They would absolutely gain confidence after receiving this one... Perfect... I'm falling in love with what you're giving us so far... Looking forward for more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soft is us, us is soft๐Ÿ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Sunday ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen to that❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glory to the Lord๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the motivation ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. He has Giveth indeed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  12. Portialifestyle23 March 2023 at 10:02

    I have Receiveth ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm here for the SOFT landing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cheers ๐Ÿฅ‚ to the soft life๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amen to that๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glory to the Good Lord ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment