Hi good people👋. It's a great Sunday for all of us. So today I want to say when you come across a CuRvY girl, I need you to UNDERSTAND this!☝ we were made for the SOFT LIFE 💅 The Good Lord has Giveth and we have Receiveth👐 all the blessings of a SOFT LIFE💃. Touch the body!!! Yes the Body is soft, the Thighs are soft, the Buns are soft because the Good Lord, made our lives to be soft. AMEN!!!👐. HE said if you should land in the face of danger, you will have a soft landing! That is why my behind is soft, AMEN!!! HE said I will CUSHION💞 from your enemies👹 that's why I have extra CUSHION👌 and I was made for everything SOFT. Nothing on my body is Hard, AMEN!!! Therefore my entire life will never be hard. The Good Lord has made it. SO! When you see me you must see LUXURY 💫 and PLUSHINESS💅 and SOFT. Just easy living. Because I'm made for an easy SOFT life. AMEN!!!
Interesting 😊
ReplyDeleteSize means nothing we all beauty in different way 🔥 go girl
ReplyDeleteThank you for this
ReplyDeleteVery interesting
ReplyDeleteVery inspiring
ReplyDeleteKeep this up
ReplyDeleteIt's very important to love yourself
ReplyDeleteSo inspiring
ReplyDeleteInteresting
ReplyDeleteEveryone needs to hear this
ReplyDeleteWe need to read this every day
ReplyDeleteInteresting sweetheart
ReplyDelete