Hi. I'm Nokuthula Sithole, I'm originally from Nkandla in KwaZulu-Natal but I'm currently staying in Richardsbay. I'm currently a University of Zululand's third year student doing a Diploma in Public Relations. As this is my final year, I have developed skills in journalism and communication, where I solely write news articles, report news and public speaking. I grasped the learned techniques of Digital communications and Media studies very well. I want to further strengthen my knowledge and skills. Considering this, I want to one day become a News writer or a journalist because I find interest in traveling and getting to know everyone and everything. Being a university student has taught me many things and got to know a lot of people with different personalities and different mindsets. Besides being a university student, I'm a chubby girl and my goal is to encourage those curvy girls to love and embrace their bodies. But most importantly, they must love themse...
Hi good people👋. It's a great Sunday for all of us. So today I want to say when you come across a CuRvY girl, I need you to UNDERSTAND this!☝ we were made for the SOFT LIFE 💅 The Good Lord has Giveth and we have Receiveth👐 all the blessings of a SOFT LIFE💃. Touch the body!!! Yes the Body is soft, the Thighs are soft, the Buns are soft because the Good Lord, made our lives to be soft. AMEN!!!👐. HE said if you should land in the face of danger, you will have a soft landing! That is why my behind is soft, AMEN!!! HE said I will CUSHION💞 from your enemies👹 that's why I have extra CUSHION👌 and I was made for everything SOFT. Nothing on my body is Hard, AMEN!!! Therefore my entire life will never be hard. The Good Lord has made it. SO! When you see me you must see LUXURY 💫 and PLUSHINESS💅 and SOFT. Just easy living. Because I'm made for an easy SOFT life. AMEN!!!
Our girls would be looking so hot rocking these 🔥🔥🔥🔥❤️🌹
ReplyDeleteTo be patient and work hard is the key of what you need.
ReplyDeleteChubby ones tend to nail their outfits😊👌it's so lovely to look at how they glow every day ❤️
ReplyDeleteLooking good 🔥🔥
ReplyDeleteNice❤️love it
ReplyDeleteHere we go 🥰
ReplyDeleteWow, these would be perfect for the girls, they would absolutely gorgeous on those ♥️
ReplyDeleteNice🔥❤️
ReplyDeleteyes❤✨
ReplyDeleteI love these 🔥👌❤️
ReplyDeleteSo cute🔥
ReplyDeleteThese outfits are 🔥
ReplyDeleteThey look great
ReplyDeleteYou go gals 🔥👌
ReplyDeleteThese outfits are to die for
ReplyDeleteCute and simple 👌
ReplyDeleteThey are good
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous ❤️👌
ReplyDeleteInteresting
ReplyDeleteLovely❤️
ReplyDeleteVery impressive 👌
ReplyDeleteVery nice
ReplyDeleteNice outfits❤️
ReplyDeleteLove them👌
ReplyDeleteGreat stuff👌
ReplyDeleteGreat
ReplyDelete