Introduction
Hi. I'm Nokuthula Sithole, I'm originally from Nkandla in KwaZulu-Natal but I'm currently staying in Richardsbay. I'm currently a University of Zululand's third year student doing a Diploma in Public Relations. As this is my final year, I have developed skills in journalism and communication, where I solely write news articles, report news and public speaking. I grasped the learned techniques of Digital communications and Media studies very well. I want to further strengthen my knowledge and skills. Considering this, I want to one day become a News writer or a journalist because I find interest in traveling and getting to know everyone and everything. Being a university student has taught me many things and got to know a lot of people with different personalities and different mindsets. Besides being a university student, I'm a chubby girl and my goal is to encourage those curvy girls to love and embrace their bodies. But most importantly, they must love themse...

Wow interesting ☺️🔥 happy human rights Day
ReplyDeleteInteresting 😍
ReplyDeleteWow, love it... Hope everyone is enjoying this one
ReplyDeleteI love it😊
ReplyDeleteInteresting 🧐❤️
ReplyDeleteInteresting♥️
ReplyDeleteI love this
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day
ReplyDeleteIt was great indeed
ReplyDeleteVery vibey
ReplyDeleteEnjoi❤️🔥
ReplyDeleteEnjoi chubby fam
ReplyDeleteI wanna be there right now
ReplyDeleteComing ❤️
ReplyDeleteWe should do this more often
ReplyDeleteEnjoi the rest of the day ladies❤️🔥
ReplyDeleteThe vibing👌
ReplyDeleteLovely
ReplyDeleteHappy human rights day
ReplyDeleteThe day is still young
ReplyDeleteEnjoy ladies
ReplyDelete